Simple Explanation of What A Business Analyst Does

Simple Explanation of What A Business Analyst Does

A picture is worth a thousand, so this is my attempt to create a easy visual, also known as a concept map, of what a business analyst does.

More @ http://www.metabusinessanalyst.com/

A key element of a Business Analyst’s proficiency is being aware of the array of techniques, tools, and deliverables that are available and selecting the ones that are appropriate to a particular problem. The Business Analyst collaborates with business stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure high quality, on-time deliverables and seamless communication. We’ll cover all of if here.

Next Level Webinar, September 12, 2013

30 Comments on "Simple Explanation of What A Business Analyst Does"

1. antisptic man | February 2, 2015 at 9:16 am |

simple but deep overview..thanks

2. samy mohamed | February 2, 2015 at 9:40 am |

Great video

3. Nana Gyambibi | February 2, 2015 at 10:25 am |

Very informative!

4. Shreyansh gokhru | February 2, 2015 at 10:36 am |

nice explanation..

5. Affiliate Marketer | February 2, 2015 at 10:43 am |

Nice work. Thx.

6. Marschliono Alexander | February 2, 2015 at 10:48 am |

very informative!. Great work

7. Tanmay Fadnis | February 2, 2015 at 11:14 am |

+Angelo Kalevela
    Hello sir, I'm not at all good at programming, however my specialization is management information systems and i love to explore and learn about the latest trends in technology and businesses. So what are possible career options available for me??. By the way i'm a fresher so kindly let me know……
    Thanks 🙂

8. Simone Ferreira | February 2, 2015 at 11:35 am |

Hi Angelo,
    I have one question for you, I started to look some direction when I will finish my Bachelor Degree in Business Management/ Information System and I am looking some possibilities of job and Business Analyst is one that interest me. To start in area which job do I have to do before to acquire experience?
    Thank you.
    Simone

9. Mohammed Asrar Ahmed | February 2, 2015 at 12:25 pm |

👍🏻

10. Nice

11. sadock peter | February 2, 2015 at 1:29 pm |

Sadock
    So hepful

12. Hlth Maniyak | February 2, 2015 at 1:33 pm |

Plz someone explain me how Allen is third tallest person here 🙂

13. Hlth Maniyak | February 2, 2015 at 2:22 pm |

I thought Dale is the third tallest person!!

14. Good one!

15. Amazing video for beginner

16. nelly nacheva | February 2, 2015 at 4:42 pm |

Exelent presentation and presenter. Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us.

17. Axel Vanhooren | February 2, 2015 at 4:58 pm |

Excellent presentation… except that business analysis is a professinoal discipline. So it must have some higher level of mastery and can't be compared with "analysis activities" done by non -BA ppl. The risk is that if it is jsut an acitvity, everybody is a "BA" which is n't true. We have to keep the level professional (higher).

18. Hello, I really enjoyed your tutorial. I am just starting work as a BA andI would be grateful if you can still share your slides.

19. The best video so far i have seen on Business Analyst documents ….. Its Wooow , excellent. Thank you so much ………………

20. very very helpful !

21. I think this video was excellent… love the collaboration between the panelist and the facilitator. I also like the manner of teaching, the examples given, and the pace of the tutorial. Well done, and thanks for sharing! highly relevant

22. Thanks for your sharing. it's really useful.

23. Doesn't matching solution tasks to requirements now occur in the system design document by the architect

24. Ryan Stutzman | February 2, 2015 at 7:54 pm |

A little too much info, at too high of a level, in too little time to be of much value, imho. Great presentation given the constraints though.

25. Start watching at 5 mins in

26. Shahid Siddiqui | February 2, 2015 at 8:32 pm |

Very useful and wealth of knowledge

27. very well presented and Important info shared