Wanna Get Rich?! Top 10 College Degrees

Tackle that crippling collegiate debt by majoring in these money making professions.

Our Sources: http://dft.ba/-3W0a

More stories at: http://www.sourcefed.com or check out: http://youtube.com/sourcefed for our 5 daily videos or anything else we’ve ever done.

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/sourcefed
Follow us on Tumblr: http://sourcefed.tumblr.com/
Like us on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xQDV8M

Philly D OFFICIAL APP for instant updates: http://bit.ly/aIyY0w
Order your SourceFed Posters here: http://bit.ly/SourceFedPosters

Hosts:
@joebereta @leenewtonsays

Music:
@ronaldjenkees @Hagemeister

Many foreigners have attempted to design the perfect Caribbean lifestyle, yet many failed as they either arrived with a lack of money or an established income, couldn’t find work, or they set up the wrong kind of business (or they didn’t run it correctly).

So in this video, Mr.T focuses on the smartest solutions for these typical challenges. He also interviews existing expats who either have jobs or run a business in the North Coast market place (Sosua – Cabarete) of Dominican Republic, to gain their valuable knowledge about the pros and cons of working and starting a businesses there, and the local economy. This video also includes a list of needed Dom Rep businesses.

Enjoy!

Music credits go to YouTube Audio Library and various artists that make their tracks available – many thanks!

Lyrics and vocals by Mr.T

A big thanks to all participants being interviewed in this video, as well as to Mr.T’s family for their ongoing amazing support!

Searching for: DR, Educated Traveler, funds, work, job, Mr.T, Corruption, foreigners, free trade zone, economy, making money, staff, staffing, expat, expats, Cabarete, Sosua, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana

© “Educated Traveler” 2017
© “Mr.T” 2017
Website: http://educatedtraveler.info/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mrt.educatedt…
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/educatedtrav…

40 Comments on "Wanna Get Rich?! Top 10 College Degrees"

1. michael anderson | June 2, 2015 at 5:32 pm |

What a load of horseshit are fuckers slow or just dumb these salary are not starting pay no way it takes time and exp to get pay like this even though computers and others do pay well its not immediately

2. I Need Friends Kms | June 2, 2015 at 6:22 pm |

It's simple. Drop out. Become a stripper. Here comes the band's.

3. Muhammad Ali Hassan | June 2, 2015 at 6:58 pm |

Per Month??? 😅😱

4. Crypto Future | June 2, 2015 at 7:00 pm |

No job will ever make u rich u can’t trade hours for dollars….just buy crypto currency for a year and wait

5. Kendall Jackson | June 2, 2015 at 7:45 pm |

Not knocking college, but I didn’t go to college and I make just under 6 figures and I find it funny cause I work close to engineers that know little to nothing about engineering when I explain concepts to them. So for me, again not knocking college, it’s a huge waste of time….

6. Cheerla Kavya | June 2, 2015 at 8:29 pm |

😂😂😂😂

7. Joey Wheeler | June 2, 2015 at 9:19 pm |

In canada computer and electrical engineering are the same thing.

8. what a cringeworthy video

9. Valentin B. | June 2, 2015 at 10:07 pm |

Yeah, but where is the biggest opportunity to climb the ladder.

10. Sampa Biswas | June 2, 2015 at 10:11 pm |

what about aerospace engineer? can anyone comment me !!

11. honeybobo i have a large cocko | June 2, 2015 at 10:40 pm |

petroleum engineers starting salary is 90,000

12. This is glorious, I've been looking for "the job offer" for a while now, and I think this has helped. Ever heard of – Biyabriel Alarming Pastures – (search on google ) ? Ive heard some super things about it and my mate got amazing results with it.

13. diabolicalr666 | June 2, 2015 at 10:59 pm |

You’re broke even if you’re an engineer because govt will just tax you until you’re poor again. Shits too socialist these days

14. That low key disdain for people who are beasts at maths and science tho

15. College is a waste of time if you do not know exactly what you want to do better to gain life experience

16. Reece Hayden | June 3, 2015 at 12:45 am |

They need to be shot

17. GYU LKRCA | June 3, 2015 at 12:48 am |

Lol fat joe.

18. David Looper | June 3, 2015 at 1:35 am |

One of the best videos I've ever watched lmba!! 👏

19. vumazwe siziba | June 3, 2015 at 1:55 am |

just become a singer or rapper…… you will get more money they make in a year in a show

20. Cheezy Viper | June 3, 2015 at 2:28 am |

Somebody please kill these two motherfuckers.

21. Drazen Krga | June 3, 2015 at 3:22 am |

Thanks…Mr. T. my e mail is drazen.krga@gmail.com I am waiting for your replay.

22. S Ranked Content | June 3, 2015 at 3:58 am |

Excellent video

23. Drazen Krga | June 3, 2015 at 4:31 am |

Hi Mr. T. I have one serious question. I live and work in Europe in one poor country in Serbia. My interest is auto-electronics and I have 15 years of experience in my business. A year ago I invested in DR. I bought a nice apartment in Punta Cana and rent it to tourists. I like DR and I would like to hear your opinion about what do you think,can I succeed with excellent knowledge of autoelectronics and could I decently live in Punta Cana if I start my job. Thanks…

24. Redneck Roadtrips | June 3, 2015 at 5:16 am |

Love your channel great content, best advice for all do not go I have a house in Sosua for the last 12 years

25. 7:56 cmon man lmao

26. the government needs to put its foot down and fully enforce the 80-20 law and control the inmmigration of ilegal haitians, venezuelans ect so that the wages go up instead of down….

27. Willy cast | June 3, 2015 at 6:37 am |

thanks for all the information thumbs up on your video..

28. michael boehm | June 3, 2015 at 7:12 am |

Great and informative video. But when you're going to solve your soundproblem regarding the constant wind in DR?

29. Matts restaurant at Palmeras hotel is the best!!!! I ate there mamy times and the service was great….the hotels location is perfect also

30. Luis Pereira | June 3, 2015 at 8:55 am |

you are grazy to recomend a so corrupt and violent country !!!
    I'm dominican
    ☡☡☡☡☡☡

31. Tony Montana | June 3, 2015 at 9:19 am |

Mr. T, what the heck are you doing? Great video for foreigners certainly nice to be forewarned. Also like the video concept how you put yourself in the occupations. Highly recommend the channel you nailed it.

32. MrBeerinc | June 3, 2015 at 9:52 am |

Another well done and informative video.

33. Lene Hertz | June 3, 2015 at 10:12 am |

Super video again.👍👍👍👉 Mick where VERY Good. Next …..how do the Island look aftner the horricane ? Because, Many People's from EU. Hold back right now, no hollidays in DR. They having some worries. So They Will Go to otter places , Lene Hertz, DK

34. Great content

35. Michel Fifis | June 3, 2015 at 10:54 am |

How can i get the soundtrack from this documentary?

36. Tyrie Blue | June 3, 2015 at 11:29 am |

Good video very informational hope to see you soon!!!!

37. Alex Shakur | June 3, 2015 at 11:57 am |

Mr T, that was a very very nice and informative video you just shared. It has a very rich content for prospective immigrants from the West that hope to set up shop or work there. I am one of such. Thanks a lot for this video. Also, i loved the very short videos in between interviews where you did various jobs😁. That was very creative and funny. Love from Switzerland!

38. Dirtyhandles_ | June 3, 2015 at 12:50 pm |

What are the online sites to get the english teaching jobs

39. marlon brown | June 3, 2015 at 1:22 pm |

Another great video from a great YouTuber!

40. Dirtyhandles_ | June 3, 2015 at 1:56 pm |

My lady will happy me but i dont want relay on her only