Business Analyst – Tell Me About Yourself

Some key points on “Tell Me About Yourself” for Business Analysts

20 Comments on "Business Analyst – Tell Me About Yourself"

1. Hi sir , thanks for sharing an insight video.I am domain expert of insurance with 10 years and seriously looking to start as a BA.
    How do i step in

2. A big Salute sir ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks alot…..

3. kiran videla | January 1, 2016 at 11:40 pm |

hi sir presently iam working as a fresher in oracle side iam looking to change my proflie to BA please guide me how to change my profile.

4. Sharan Kumar | January 2, 2016 at 12:25 am |

I am sharan I studied BCOM , and currently working in insurances, one of my friend adviced to do business analyst, if I do business analyst it will be useful r not…

5. myprojectanalysis | January 2, 2016 at 12:41 am |

Know more about Healthcare Business Analyst Role: https://youtu.be/EDlqVq2XZ90

6. Rahul Kumar | January 2, 2016 at 1:38 am |

I have completed M.tech in cse background… how can i become business analyst… wt i need to do..plz reply sir

7. eswara prasad balam | January 2, 2016 at 2:27 am |

Hello sir.. I have done my MBA graduation. Currently I am working as webmethods consultant in top MNC, but I wish to perform a business analyst role.
    Please suggest some tips to achieve my aim.

8. rakesh gupta | January 2, 2016 at 2:33 am |

can I know thus you people provide only BA sessions or any other sessions like system analyst….?

9. Reshma Umme | January 2, 2016 at 2:46 am |

kindly add me to training plzzz

10. Jakub Pawlowski | January 2, 2016 at 3:36 am |

Thank you so much for this video! Gave me a lot of confidence!

11. Stephen Njuguna | January 2, 2016 at 3:46 am |

Great presentation, thanks for the tips

12. Are you starting any new BA training sessions in this week or month??? Please let me know if any.

13. myprojectanalysis | January 2, 2016 at 5:12 am |

http://www.businessanalysttrainingonline.com – Website updated with new look, content and more organized ๐Ÿ™‚ !

14. Pushkar Joshi | January 2, 2016 at 5:52 am |

It is 'one of the strengths' and not 'one of the strength'

15. Swathi Musku | January 2, 2016 at 6:25 am |

Hi kindly add me to your training session which started on Feb 13th 2017 swathirsql@gmail.com

16. myprojectanalysis | January 2, 2016 at 6:34 am |

New BA Training session starts on Feb 13th 2017

17. myprojectanalysis | January 2, 2016 at 7:07 am |

Starting a New BA Training session from next week, message me if anyone is interested to Join.

18. maulik goswami | January 2, 2016 at 8:00 am |

Hello sir i just love your explanation.
    My question is what are the technical things I need to learn in BA health care ?

19. Abiodun Damiro | January 2, 2016 at 8:50 am |

I'm an Technical Analyst, more like level 3 support. A recruiter sought me out on LinkedIn, specifically the recruiter mentioned that my 'experience is of particular interest interest'. The recruiter also mentioned that this is a next level position where I'll be working in a support role as a liaison between the company's help desk and the business.

I am interested in this position and will like to give it a shot as I seek to move to an IT position much more challenging and financially rewarding. I will like to know how I can use my skills in the interview process (Phone Interview) as leverage to get me a foot in the door and possibly get an in person interview.

I have watched most of your videos and the are really really helpful. I plan on using your advise and plan it around how I'll answer tough questions but I'd still like to hear from you. My phone interview is on Jan 3rd 2017.

Happy New Year in advance

20. Deepthi Marthi | January 2, 2016 at 9:09 am |

How do I use my Customer Service experience to Land a Business analyst job?