Being A Business Major & Why You Should Consider It!

All about my experience as a Business Administration major at Marshall School of Business and what you can do to see if it would be a good fit for you! (plus what i’m doing with my degree)

Pleeease excuse the blue tint to this video–I am incompetent. That’s all ya need to know.

instagram • http://instagram.com/katherout
twitter • https://twitter.com/katherout
tumblr • http://kather0ut.tumblr.com/
vlog channel • http://www.youtube.com/MyPreppyLife

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: if you are a company interested in working with me or you would like me to review a product, feel free to contact me at kattyb2112@gmail.com

Steve Jobs How to Start a Business

support: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5315565

Steve Jobs founded NeXT, Inc. in 1985 after he was forced out of Apple, along with a few of his co-workers. The purpose of the company was to developed and manufactured a series of computer workstations for the higher education and business markets.

40 Comments on "Being A Business Major & Why You Should Consider It!"

1. Paul 123098 | January 1, 2018 at 8:24 pm |

Personally, I think it's a useless degree and your time can be better allocated on a different major.

2. What is the salary?

3. Bianca Jimenez | January 1, 2018 at 9:52 pm |

I am interested in knowing what you are doing now in life?? please can you do an update on what your career has taken you to. I look up to you now after I seen this video I knew for sure that I wanted to major in business. thank you!

4. kimchixBowl | January 1, 2018 at 10:43 pm |

fuck business majors

5. What do you think about international business?? I was thinking about it but there's also a lot of people who say it's a bullshit major and that it won't do much for you. And then there are others who that it isn't bullshit because you do have to understand and learn trade laws and the import/export business and countries are very dependent on global trade etc etc. So please respond!!

6. Samiul Khan | January 1, 2018 at 11:43 pm |

It was from 2015.
    Can i know how are you doing now? @

7. MrHeraclioFournier | January 2, 2018 at 12:37 am |

Business majors nowadays don't mean anything.

8. Sofía Marín | January 2, 2018 at 1:02 am |

Loved this video

9. I like leading, but I'm horrible at being bossy I would need to work on that because I hate being a bitch to people. And I'm shy, but I'd love to study business and learn how to become a boss should I try it? Or does shyness just mean NO?

10. Rasheem Reid | January 2, 2018 at 2:13 am |

Top business majors
    1.Finance
    2.Accounting
    3.HRM
    4.Marketing
    However accounting and fiance degrees are becoming useless due to automation so HRM and Marketing is a safe bet for the future.

11. cheah lionel | January 2, 2018 at 2:51 am |

Is Business and Environmental Science a good double major?

12. Tristian Davis | January 2, 2018 at 3:32 am |

In Texas we have high school classes about business that teaches the concept of everything, marketing, economics, leadership, etc..
    They have classes that help you with lots of careers and we have avid which helps you with college

13. Jeffin Mathew | January 2, 2018 at 4:24 am |

You're too good. Thank you 🙂

14. Savannah Mosqueda | January 2, 2018 at 4:37 am |

do business administration major students need to take finite math? or is that just for accountant ?

15. Evelyne Marie | January 2, 2018 at 5:34 am |

im so glad that you made this video! im starting college this fall and im majoring in the same thing!

16. Thank you so much! You're awesome!

17. Hunter Ertz | January 2, 2018 at 7:00 am |

The first time I watched this video I was a rising senior in high school and 100% sure I was going to become some type of doctor. Now I'm a rising sophomore in college and an International Business/Global Supply Chain & Ops Management major! The idea of being a business major is so vague that it can be scary to consider but I'm so glad I did because I'm happier studying business and all of its facets than I ever would be studying medicine and biology.

18. Aram Kapoudjian | January 2, 2018 at 7:37 am |

oh shit whats wrong with the sound

19. Durrr

20. I thought I wanted to be a science major my whole life but I'm now kind of reconsidering. I might wanna do a major in business/marketing! My dream job is to work at Disney or Pixar! I really hope this would come true! Btw this video was really helpful!! 😀

21. he surrounded himself with non yes men who had theree own opinions and thats why his companny is still so successful

22. Stefin Hough | January 2, 2018 at 9:38 am |

God Bless Steve Jobs and God Bless Capitalism

23. formigalformigal | January 2, 2018 at 10:08 am |

10:50 would smash

24. Business Strategies & Insights | January 2, 2018 at 10:57 am |

Great info—thanks for posting!

25. Kostas Katsouranis | January 2, 2018 at 11:00 am |

Steve Jobs was so fuckin hot.

26. Old School Rider | January 2, 2018 at 11:40 am |

Ethereum Investments .US … grow

27. The most important thing. Do you WANT to do it? Do what you are designed to do, not what your brainwashed mind tells you what you want. It is very simple, yet harder than it sounds.

28. Andrew Anderson | January 2, 2018 at 12:46 pm |

The turtleneck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

29. infringinator | January 2, 2018 at 12:58 pm |

damn $100,000 to make a logo and im sitting here spitting in peoples onion rings while the electronic kiosk takes orders….i used to be the one handling cash but now that my job was replaced by robots i spit in the food.

30. Welcome to join the Minersale cloud mining: https://www.minersale.com/?r=59df7cf746218
    Get 3% bonus on your first investment. Payouts every day, affiliate system. Let's make some coins!

31. Welcome to join the Minersale cloud mining: https://www.minersale.com/?r=59df7cf746218

32. He does look Syrian

33. Ignacio Granda Lutz | January 2, 2018 at 2:52 pm |

16:43 – how the hell did Steve Jobs get 7 million dollars back then?? Anybody?

34. Ignacio Granda Lutz | January 2, 2018 at 3:35 pm |

13:13 – Does anybody know what a part number system is?

35. unebonnevie | January 2, 2018 at 4:02 pm |

All WHITES at https://youtu.be/toVTP-vcsk8?t=126 in those days. Now in the high-tech industry lots and lots of Eastern Indians. And a handful of whites that controls the rest!

36. unebonnevie | January 2, 2018 at 4:50 pm |

How to start a business according to Jobs: First steal an idea or the look and feel of an existing product. Make one for yourself. Then sue the rest, including the one you stole from!

37. Badhon Ebrahim | January 2, 2018 at 5:25 pm |

awesome … thanks.

38. King Parodije | January 2, 2018 at 6:11 pm |

what a douche

39. Roky Erickson rocks | January 2, 2018 at 6:51 pm |

“Assertive as he is, he values consensus… “ (@2:01)
    WTF?

40. Rohini Nanda | January 2, 2018 at 7:41 pm |

No idea is big or small, it's how much blood and sweat we put into it