Business a good major?

Read this blog if you want to know how much I make from YouTube:

What can you do with a business degree? Are there jobs in Business? What jobs can I get with a Business major?

For my friend’s screen replacement services: www.thumbstarrepair.com If you love my videos, show some love by donating. Funds will go to buying new equipment and bringing people on board.

The Top Ten Careers for a Business Major along with salary expectations

21 Comments on "Business a good major?"

1. I an going to do the business degree. I also started/ own a landscaping company…. would hat give me bonus points in the field or no?

2. Antonio Green | January 1, 2018 at 7:57 pm | Reply

YOU ARE DOING A AWESOME JOB

3. What will you recommend is better, Accounting or Finance?

4. With a business degree you can take different modules like entrepreneurship and language and marketing and running others businesses

5. This royalty free music is making me suicidal.

6. MaximumEfficiency | January 1, 2018 at 10:46 pm | Reply

sales suck!

7. very bias… lack of facts

8. my family has a business thats why I want to study business administration

9. Curly!AtTheDisco | January 2, 2018 at 1:12 am | Reply

wow what an asshole

10. BladeHunterHD | January 2, 2018 at 1:35 am | Reply

I actually started out as a business management and mechanical engineering double major. I was taking an intro level engineering class which I ended up realizing I had no interest in because it was basically just standard physics and math with some labs. I later found out that pretty much every engineering class up until the 300 levels were gonna be like this, and even then, you rarely will get projects to design. More or less, it was all engineering "theory" rather than hands on learning. Anyways, back to my story, I basically stopped going to class and only ever bothered showing up to exams. My professor ended up threatening to fail me even though I was A'cing all my exams because he said that I showed "lack of respect to the field" and "no regard for the fundamentals". At that point, I realized that this field is too limiting for my tastes (basically having to do everything by the book). Also, if I kept getting professors like this, I would probably never end up being able to graduate on time. So I decided to drop engineering and switch over to a double major with business and economics just because they basically support each other (much more than engineering and business did).

11. Elijah Craies | January 2, 2018 at 2:14 am | Reply

I suffer from depression, psychologists aren't useless

12. I am about to be a freshman in college and am looking to major in business management and I was wondering how my experience would be and what kind of jobs can I be looking forward to I myself would like to create my own business more in the future or my career has taken off but as for a starting business management major what kind of jobs can I look forward to to fully experience or learn about my major?

13. Łaïłâ's Łułłâbÿ | January 2, 2018 at 3:47 am | Reply

Wowww and I want to major in English. . .
    So apparently I'm going to get a "useless" degree. Gee thanks. . .

14. ItsAngerisMarie | January 2, 2018 at 4:09 am | Reply

Hello from Puerto Rico. Thanks for the video. 🙂 and off topic: see my channel and insta. I'm a new youtuber.

15. Isaac Marcellus | January 2, 2018 at 4:30 am | Reply

You know, it's been told that business school or anything remotely business-related is 90% bullshit, but honestly i think that's what sets it apart the most. No matter what the arena that I'd most likely would like to be in, I'm goin for that 1 way. No shortcuts, no easy way out. I feel like anything with a price tag on it was, has been or will be a product of some sort of marketing, in other words, business. all different parameters im sure, but there's levels to business as a whole. plus, thats where the money is.

16. You really can't talk shit considering you're not even an engineer…

17. Waduba Hibiscus | January 2, 2018 at 5:58 am | Reply

I'm really late to these videos but you really opened my eyes about what might be a good major for me. I've been going back and forth on whether I should go into MIS or computer science since I brutally failed my Data Structures and Calculus 2 class. I really love technology but I want to work with something that I'm really good at.

18. Definitely the priority when picking a business program is specializing as early as possible. Try to find what aspect of business you find most interesting. The programs that offer the most advanced standing towards real-world licensing and designations AFTER you graduate are the best options.

19. IslamFor Everyone | January 2, 2018 at 7:06 am | Reply

Bitch Statistics is harder than any engineering course. This nigga a Loser

20. Ronn Kenan Toboso | January 2, 2018 at 7:08 am | Reply

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do TOURISM MAJOR? and COMMUNICATIONS MAJOR? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

21. Frank TruthTV | January 2, 2018 at 7:50 am | Reply

MOST of these are not even (entry level) as you put it