The Role of the Business Analyst

The Role of the Business Analyst

Get free access to research at http://bit.ly/eUMhHD
Requirements management is a critical stage within each IT project. Helping the business articulate their needs and wants, capturing the information and translating it into language that both the business and IT can understand is difficult. Typically, requirements gathering is performed by a Business Analyst.

19 Comments on "The Role of the Business Analyst"

1. Rituraj Bhuyan | January 1, 2018 at 8:09 pm | Reply

Nice video. You can also find more business analyst videos https://www.youtube.com/user/bhuyanrituraj007. Thank You.

2. I am sharan I studied BCOM , and currently working in insurances, one of my friend adviced to do business analyst, if I do business analyst it will be useful r not…

3. Business Analyst Training & Placement available with the best real time expert Trainer contact 571-222-4278

4. Watching now?

5. vamshi gundamraj | January 1, 2018 at 11:28 pm | Reply

I have tried to understand what is she saying. But its too boring, there is nothing which grab my attention.

6. infernoblizzard_81 | January 2, 2018 at 12:28 am | Reply

what is I.T

7. Fantastic video; genuinely like it. Looking forward to viewing some more 🙂

8. Support them - Crowdfunding for great projects | January 2, 2018 at 1:02 am | Reply

Excellent video. I am looking forward to watching more of your videos

Eventually you wanna check out my videos too.

9. do they use alot of math?

10. Hemanth Gantepalli | January 2, 2018 at 2:06 am | Reply

I like your way of presentation and it is informative.

11. Typical business speak – why explain something in 10 words if it can be explained in 20 !!  Never Ever Forget –>  KISS !!

12. speakup

13. Hot girl. Boring video.

14. Booooooring

15. InstTaxSolutionsLLC | January 2, 2018 at 5:21 am | Reply

A BA is typically involved in so much more than just IT. In today's global economy, if a BA doesn't have an understanding of the external environment, their efforts may be incomplete.

16. A good video,but it is more focused on IT projects.I think a good BA must be aware of company's strategy, and a good communication with partners(clients,project team members,and other related members) is more important than certification.

17. This seems to be interesting video. It would have been wonderful if there were a few samples on how to construct responses.
    BA hopefuls may want to visit baqanda where interview questions and sample responses have been provided.

18. Daniel Hrazdil | January 2, 2018 at 6:30 am | Reply

Ah, so many imperatives. =)
    I am also BA and i had to learn to be much more patient as I was.
    Also in big company like Us (more than 10k empl.) is not possible that 60+ BAs is co-creating strategy beside the Board. So the models are different.
    Stay cool 😉