What Does A Business Analyst Do? The Easy Way to Understand What I Do!

What Does A Business Analyst Do? The Easy Way to Understand What I Do!

A fun explanation of what a business analyst is and what business analyst do that anybody can understand!

Business Analyst Salary Information

What is a Business Analyst and What Do They Actually Do: Job Description and Salary Breakdown

Business Analysis Job Deliverables

4 Types of Business Analysis Deliverables Every Good Business Analyst Needs to Understand

20 Comments on "What Does A Business Analyst Do? The Easy Way to Understand What I Do!"

1. I fucking love this analogy and will be using it from this day forward

2. is this related to science?

3. Chris Mason | January 5, 2018 at 7:36 am |

Basically analyzing business.

4. YOUTUBE KANNADIGA | January 5, 2018 at 8:35 am |

nicely explained

5. Blind Man's Curse | January 5, 2018 at 9:23 am |

This is an excellent video. I am still having difficulty explaining Business Analysis to my 10-year-old cousins when they ask me what I am studying or what I want to do.

6. Are the skills to becoming a business analyst usually taught in school?

7. hi Angelo, can you tell me some softwares or tools that BA's use? As a fresher how can I get started in a BA career? can you suggest some learning stuff?? thank you in advance

8. SuperSid Sky | January 5, 2018 at 9:50 am |

Hey!! Thank you allot… the way u explained this video was amazing this has been set in my mind properly u broke the situation in an example which was very helpful

9. Tanmay Fadnis | January 5, 2018 at 10:22 am |

+Angelo Kalevela
    Hello sir, I'm not at all good at programming, however my specialization is management information systems and i love to explore and learn about the latest trends in technology and businesses. So what are possible career options available for me??. By the way i'm a fresher so kindly let me know……
    Thanks 🙂

10. Deepak Shukla | January 5, 2018 at 11:00 am |

Great vid; truly like it. Looking forward to viewing some more 🙂

11. ShekelLeija | January 5, 2018 at 11:00 am |

So what's the difference between a business analyst and a management consultant? I thought the business analyst was part of the team a management consultant needs to "cure" a business.

12. Shit job

13. You made no sense. You have to use real life example. For instance use a fictitious company and explain real life problem and provide real-life solutions. Damnit.

14. Nick Arnette | January 5, 2018 at 12:46 pm |

Nice analogy. Makes sense. Thanks for posting this!

15. Worst analogy ever for a BA. Doctors do not fix anything.. they prescribe medicine that does not work. BA's actually provide SOLUTIONS to problems. Thanks

16. Thanks for the videos. Thumbs up. Just a short question. Does the role of business analyst involve any programming or coding?

17. Wow. couldn't be better explained. I haven't even watched the full video and I understood.. lol!

18. Thank you for giving a clearer description of what a Business Analyst is. I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing 4 years ago and Im currently a Sale's Consultant for a telecommunication company. Recently, a Business Analyst position has become available with my employer and Im curious to know if its possible fulfill this position with no experience? During high school and college I was member of DEX (DECA). Does this help to my advantage?

19. The Jackson | January 5, 2018 at 4:04 pm |

do they use a lot of math?

20. The Jackson | January 5, 2018 at 4:46 pm |

do they use alot of math?