20 Comments on "It’s easier to start a business than to fill out 30 job applications"

1. Im having a hard time sticking to a business any ideas?

2. Nico Couture | January 22, 2018 at 5:34 pm |

Preach

3. thaintriguing1 | January 22, 2018 at 6:08 pm |

Running your own business is fulfilling; earning as little as $40 a week is extremely satisfying because you've earned it from your very own start up.

4. Sheila Carrington | January 22, 2018 at 6:14 pm |

Please email me at sheila.carrington01@yahoo.com. I really need to have atleast one conversation with you. This video was so motivational!

5. If you ever wanna start a business, here you go, https://goo.gl/iPA9QF

6. Michael Paulsen | January 22, 2018 at 7:24 pm |

amen I found something out 5 years ago and it help me so much learn what I found
    (20:26) Join Our Mission https://ls-info.com/res/1880/2927/?source=mobile

7. Deal da Real | January 22, 2018 at 8:23 pm |

Excellent video!

8. Jerome Freeman | January 22, 2018 at 8:27 pm |

Thank you Sir.

9. Christopher B. | January 22, 2018 at 8:39 pm |

Well said Dr. Boyce, very encouraging!! I'm taking one of your online classes now

10. FreeThinker73 | January 22, 2018 at 9:36 pm |

This is put under the category of "comedy"…..yet, what Dr. Watkins is saying is very sound, serious advice.

11. Hi Dr. Boyce,

I have been watching your videos and I have a few questions regarding numbers. You have been giving a lot of economic advice but you don't go into detail about your economic empire. Please address the questions below in a video. I think people want to know more about what you have built and how to do it.

Questions:

What is your networth?

How much does your average employee earn per year?

What is your annual salary?

How long did it take you to build a business after leaving academia?

How much money did you start your first business with?

How many people have invested in your ventures? What arrangement did you make with them regarding shares and board membership?

Thank you for your time.

12. SweetestSatin100 | January 22, 2018 at 10:15 pm |

I absolutely adore your leadership!

13. stephanie Crockett | January 22, 2018 at 10:24 pm |

this is true i deleted my Facebook account because i got a job as a nurse in a jail and i know my comments and views ย that posted on social media would make me a target.

14. I get more hate from my own people at work than I do from any white person.

15. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฟ

16. Rashaan Davis | January 23, 2018 at 12:09 am |

All I hear on here excuses of why not own a business and the need to have money to pay bills will I say do what you got to do to start a business yes it is hard and yes it is a poor house but lack of planning is a piss poor excuse.. we can do this if we try …

17. Difficult freedom is better than easy slavery

18. What do you think about amway?

19. Yahwen Yahsharahla | January 23, 2018 at 1:48 am |

how do you watch his live videos? YouTube doesn't work for me when I get the notification. Do you guys use YouTube, Facebook, or another source?

20. Akeilus Wilson | January 23, 2018 at 2:35 am |

We are to busy reacting to life than creating it!! We move thru life constantly reacting never putting together the steps to building the life really want.. You are spot on beloved.. Asรฉ