A day and a life of a senior Business Analyst

Check out of first video in our series of “A day and life of a Technology Specialist”. Mikolaj is a Senior Business Analyst working for a major global health care company. Watch the video to hear of his daily challenges, communicating virtually with his team around the globe.

Check it out if you have any questions on how to become a Business Analyst.

32 Comments on "A day and a life of a senior Business Analyst"

1. fucking boring

2. Vitali Yaronski | February 9, 2018 at 2:25 am |

fake background 🙂

3. Deepthi Marthi | February 9, 2018 at 2:27 am |

How do I use my Customer Service experience to Land a Business analyst job?

4. Selena Gama | February 9, 2018 at 3:13 am |

Very useful and helpful video. I am currently in college going for international business and want to take on a career as a business analyst. Thank you for this video 🙂

5. Jawad Choudhary | February 9, 2018 at 3:20 am |

i'm bald…so no worries about going gray lol

6. tastefully appointed room

7. Prasad Kulkarni | February 9, 2018 at 4:27 am |

Can anyone please let me know the last line he mentioned..? " on the downside…. " ??

8. very helpful video

9. Like the last comment about going grey before 30 especially -very true! 🙂

10. Overflow Cafe | February 9, 2018 at 5:48 am |

Good video

11. Peter Jones | February 9, 2018 at 5:56 am |

Good video man.

12. I liked the video only because of the impressive use of the blue screen.

13. Mangal Gurade | February 9, 2018 at 6:18 am |

Hi.. i am from India.. i am Mechanical engineering and i have been working as a project development engineer for more than 3 years.. i am planning to do my masters in Business Analytics.. But due to prior experience is it possible for me to get admission in any university.. If so.. which universities should i approach..?

14. Hello sir, What type of jobs would you suggest for gaining experience for a BA position? I would like to work through getting my masters before getting a BA job and need experience. Thank you!

15. Maanasa Vasan | February 9, 2018 at 7:15 am |

hi sir. a very useful video.i have a question will be very glad if you can answer it for me.i have an interview coming up in two days for jr business analyst and i dont have any experience in that field.I have worked as a manual qa tester and had a break in career due to relocation.know the job i applied is for an entry level business analyst position and they asked me why am i changing my career when i have an experience of two years.but the fact is its getting very hard to fnd a job in manual testing as now a days everything is changing to automation.no body is ready to give a chance and see if i can do well .so what shud my answer be if the interviewer asks why have a choose to change my field though i have an experience.

16. ankur anand | February 9, 2018 at 8:00 am |

Sir I am working with one of reputed insurance company in india want to switch to IT industry as a BA in insurance domain. Kindly suggest for that as I also did mechanical engineering.

17. Preethi Joshi | February 9, 2018 at 8:02 am |

Hii.. I worked as technical support for enterprise governance risk compliance tool(RSA Archer eGRC). Now my role is a manual tester in another project . Can I move into BA role? I have a total of 4 years of experience.

18. chenna sunil | February 9, 2018 at 8:45 am |

Hai sir, I am looking to learn SAS and R programming language. Is it helpful to become a business analyst??

19. sumit kumar | February 9, 2018 at 8:54 am |

i don't have any prior IT experience. i am also not comfortable with programming. sir tell me how much programming is involved in this domain.

20. ravindra ghodake | February 9, 2018 at 9:08 am |

Hi Sir I am pharmaceutical marketing experience and completed Bpharm can I become business analyst

21. suchet mahajan | February 9, 2018 at 9:22 am |

sir I am a retail student pursuing MBA in retail how I can start please reply or sir you can email me at suchet.mahajan5@hotmail.com suchet.mahajan5@gmail.com

22. Vijay Gowtham | February 9, 2018 at 9:45 am |

Hi Sir, I am Market Research Executive and working for IT Services company. How do i enrole myself in to Business Analyst role. Please reply me through gowtham.vijay@gmail.com.
    Thanks in advance.

23. sandhya mallick | February 9, 2018 at 10:34 am |

Thank you Sir… can u please explain any domain knowledge related to BA

24. Hello sir when you feel free then please give me reply reply "can I move from business development executive to business analyst" after BDE experience

25. Tobi Akiode™ | February 9, 2018 at 11:33 am |

Very thoughtful video. Please, what are the roles of a BA in a banking domain? Thanks, in advance, for your prompt reply.

26. Pintoo Kumar Gupta | February 9, 2018 at 12:30 pm |

27. Thanks sir this is helpful I hope I get the job

28. Nazmul Azad | February 9, 2018 at 1:21 pm |

I am 46 and retired recently from army as major and came in USA just a month before. I did my MBA during my service in 2007 in two major in marketing and HRM and also did a diploma in HRD also in 2000. Please suggest me will it be good for me to join in BA track and also let me know the future prospect of that. Thanks for a nice video…

29. Thank you so much for this video sir. This helped me a lot.

30. I came across your video while looking for advise/opinion on whether to start Udacity Business Analyst nanodegree or not. Thanks for creating the video. Its a good motivator.

31. Mansi Gandhi | February 9, 2018 at 3:03 pm |

which kind of educational background needed in buisness analytics ? I am IT engineering student. buisness analytics connected with management?

32. Farhan Mohammed | February 9, 2018 at 3:47 pm |

Please help me to understand commercial business analyst roles and responsibilities

Thanks & Regards,