Agile Business Analyst Explained – Quick and Simple

Agile Business Analyst Explained  - Quick and Simple

Where does a business analyst fit in an agile world? Should they be the product owner?

For more check out: http://www.metabusinessanalyst.com/the-agile-business-analyst-doesnt-exist/

Are you looking for a Career?
Are you looking for recommendations from an international organization?
Are you looking possible conversion from a training to a Job offer?
Do you seek the confidence to step in the market with the certainty of making a great first impression?

Please register for Certified Agile Business Analysis Professional on Jan 10, 2018, 8:00 PM EST at:

To go through the content covered here is the link to the course plan.

Business Analysis Demo

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Business Analyst’s Introduction the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

24 Comments on "Agile Business Analyst Explained – Quick and Simple"

1. Very nice! Thanks for such detailed explanation. Your video helped me a lot understand BA's role in an Agile environment.

2. Very good and thank you.

3. Carina Maria Chemnitz | April 2, 2018 at 5:28 am | Reply

I needed that visual explanation.. thank you. All the way from Denmark 🙂

4. Thank you!

5. bhawna gautam | April 2, 2018 at 6:19 am | Reply

Hi Akash, your videos are so good and self explainatory..I am planning to return to BA job after maternity break…can you please share videos of process followed after JAD

6. Shikha Aggarwal | April 2, 2018 at 7:13 am | Reply

Can you do a video on cross functional diagram and use cases.

7. Nice videos…But why most of the videos are marked as private???

8. A Praveen Vaidya | April 2, 2018 at 7:54 am | Reply

Hi Akash, Am working in testing from almost 5 years, Now am planning to shift my career to business analyst, so what all preparation i need any certification i should go through? i have domain knowledge in telecom and health care domain.

9. Sir Can you provide me your email id? for eBook!

10. raghav sharma | April 2, 2018 at 8:09 am | Reply

thanks!!!!

11. Alomgir Kabir | April 2, 2018 at 8:25 am | Reply

Sir, My education background is Economics. Is it a good idea if I want to be a business analyst?

12. Mansi Khatri | April 2, 2018 at 8:50 am | Reply

Hi Akash. This video of your's not only educates of what is being needed from a BA but also helps a layman like me, in taking an informed decision if this is the right career for me or not. I have personally liked the simplicity & clarity of thought process you bring to each and every video to educate the masses on BA as career option. Can I know about the next batch & schedules?

13. Sachin Sharma | April 2, 2018 at 9:02 am | Reply

Very impressive videos, I want to be a B.A., which course will be great to starting in this domain?

14. Very knowledgeable and experienced in the field. Sessions are very interactive which is an awesome way to learn and be prepared for the real life. I am glad i enrolled for the BA Guru!!

15. Sangeetha Kumar | April 2, 2018 at 10:28 am | Reply

Can you please provide me the link for that. Regards!

16. Sangeetha Kumar | April 2, 2018 at 10:49 am | Reply

Hi Akash. Can you please give some session with regards to Health care domain?

17. Hi there, do you have in-depth training for beginners that is not pricey? I don't see any website that I can check out? Thank you.

18. Very informative! Is there a video on unit testing and integration testing?

19. Great Job Guru ji,
    absolutely fantastic he breaks it down very well clear and explicit keep it up

20. Deepak Kumar | April 2, 2018 at 12:35 pm | Reply

hello sir, I have a question, please answer. As a BA, do we need to know about all technologies, APIs to suggest or convince client to develop their project using the specific technology or third party APIs. like payment gateway.

21. varunchopra87 | April 2, 2018 at 12:48 pm | Reply

Hello Akash – thanks for the great session. I had one suggestion to make – In the video you were writing on and referring the powerpoint almost continuously but the powerpoint was not shown as much as it should have. But all in all very useful insight into BA.

22. Hi guru,
    nice and clear explanation, pleasure watching your videos,
    I am Engineering graduate working for us health care industry, wanted to move to BA role. could you suggest me for same.
    thanks

23. Kaushal Patel | April 2, 2018 at 1:16 pm | Reply

Very Nice , with good Explanation
    I have done MBA and MCA looking for job could you please help me to getting Job in BA ?as have no experience .