Business Analyst Training – Business Analyst Job Description

Business Analyst Training - Business Analyst Job Description

What does a business analyst do? What are the roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst?
Read more business analysis articles at my blog: http://mohamedelgendy.com/blog/
Connect with me via:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/moelgendy
Twitter – https://twitter.com/moelgendi

VISIT US ONLINE
Please visit us at our website – http://mohamedelgendy.com/blog/ for blogs, pics, source details and more business analysis updates! (see what we did there?)

BUSINESS ANALYST TRAINING

KEYWORDS
Requirements Elicitation
Requirements Gathering Techniques
Requirements Management
Requirements Engineering
Business Analysis
Business Analysis Training
UML Diagrams
Business Analyst
Business Analyst for Beginners
Business Analyst Training
Business Analyst Interview
Business Analyst Tutorial

15 Comments on "Business Analyst Training – Business Analyst Job Description"

1. Shrikant Badal | May 3, 2018 at 11:22 am |

Awesome man, very beautifully and easily explained

2. Victor Zsasz | May 3, 2018 at 11:46 am |

Great vid

3. snow white | May 3, 2018 at 11:49 am |

Salaam Mohamed thank you very much for such a helpful video, Hats off to you.
    Thanks again… Please keep making more videos….

4. amna sadaqat | May 3, 2018 at 12:32 pm |

hey mohamed, i am glad i found you on youtube, your videos are very helpful and easy to understand and i have already joined mowgly.com, thanks to you.
    i have a quick question to ask you, do u also have videos and any free/paid online course for SCRUM MASTER certification??

5. snow white | May 3, 2018 at 12:44 pm |

Salaam, you nailed it Mohamed, the way you explained it, was so helpful, i would love to get more knowledge about BA from you, how should i contact you. I'm looking for a BA job now. please reply me at snowhite386@gmail.com

6. Hi Mohamed,
    Very nice and informative video. Good work keep it up.
    Mohamed, I am in last semester of ICT degree and my goal is to become BA. Any advice from you for fresh graduates

7. Arpit Phanshikar | May 3, 2018 at 1:54 pm |

Excellent video, crisp content and very well presented. Looking forward to more BA videos in the series.

8. William Johnson III | May 3, 2018 at 2:24 pm |

Great video, but you start of with 7 tasks, but describe 8 steps. Just for instructional consistency you may want to include the "Document Requirements" step as a tasks in the beginning of your video or explain why it is a step and not a task, if that's what you're conveying.

9. uma sulikeri | May 3, 2018 at 2:27 pm |

Not finding many videos in BA…CAN u pl upload some more…super great videos

10. Thank you for this great video

11. Marwa Azab | May 3, 2018 at 3:37 pm |

Very useful video Mohammed..it helped me alot to know what BA actually does ๐Ÿ˜Š i am looking to shift my career from sap consultant to BA.how could i start ๐Ÿ˜‰

12. TIONG HAO YAP | May 3, 2018 at 4:12 pm |

I got a question, I just receive job offered from different company , position offered is BA and customer support in IT, which one is better?

13. Omar Aziz | May 3, 2018 at 4:23 pm |

Thank you for the informative video!

14. Andrew Quisenberry | May 3, 2018 at 4:56 pm |

I really learned a lot! Would you say these 3 videos are a complete comprehensive entirely of the BA role?

15. OsOs Sesame | May 3, 2018 at 5:31 pm |

Thank you thats was very helpful. keep going ……