Business Analyst Career Path

Get more information on career in Business Analyst.
Do we need Technical Skills for Business Analyst?

Mô hình hóa nghiệp vụ là gì? Business Analyst là gì? idef0 là gì?
Link download idef0:

24 Comments on "Business Analyst Career Path"

1. Jun Wen Chai | June 3, 2018 at 6:24 pm |

Sir, i am an account assistant now, should i work for a few years to gain some finance knowledge of the business and start to switch to business analyst later on ? Am i on the right track?

2. Pravin Babar | June 3, 2018 at 7:03 pm |

Business Analyst in IT.. Is a secure job??

3. Avinash Saluja | June 3, 2018 at 8:00 pm |

Dear Sir, I am a 7+ years experienced software engineer who aspires to move to business analyst role. Does this mean I have to start from the start ? I heard you talking about technical BA roles, but I dont understand that profile very well. Please guide me as to how I can utilize my experience as a technical person to being a BA. Please suggest a course path, as in the certificates I must do, or any degree I must pass for this. Thanks in advance.

4. Jyoti Thakur | June 3, 2018 at 8:50 pm |

Hlo sir, i am doing my MBA in HEALTHCARE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY …its my internship time ..and i have to choose in which area i want my intern …BA is quiet intersting ….but along with this can uh suggest me some other areas …means jobs i can do …hopefully waiting for your reply 😊

5. siraj mortaja | June 3, 2018 at 9:03 pm |

what is the best techniccla skills I need to have as a Oracle BA

6. dipika behera | June 3, 2018 at 9:59 pm |

Now I am working as a purchase Engineer in an Import Machine purchase company After completion my B.tech in Mechanical Eng…. Iam realy interested in Business analyst. Is this suitable for me???.Pls guide me.if I do this then which field is suitable.

7. syed imran | June 3, 2018 at 10:01 pm |

Hello sir you're videos is awesome thanks for this video sir I'm little confuse about business analyst and data scientist I want to do both course. I love presentation visulazation asking question drawing diagram python statistics etc now I'm working in sale field please help to find better carrier thank-you

8. keval mehta | June 3, 2018 at 10:48 pm |

Is there any field which combines civil engg. & Analytics?

Also, is there any future as Business Analysts in Gujarat?

9. kishore setti | June 3, 2018 at 11:38 pm |

Hi sir, my name is kishore. I have done my engineering management and I wanted to become an analyst in business. I can comfortably say that I was good in soft skills and analysis but I was new and trying to jump into this role. What is the best way to gain some basic information. Please can you help in this.thank you

10. hello sir

i have 3 years of experience as an php web developer . please guide me how can i be an business analyst

11. Can a business analyst turn to a financial analyat by having a CFA designation?

12. aditya sharma | June 4, 2018 at 1:03 am |

Hi sir ,I am having 4 year of exp in sales after my PGDM ,but now switch my carrier towards BA ,But dont have mathematical or technical background ,,,.Is it right decesion if yes please suggest some institute ,,Plz Plz reply sir

13. Sagar Gimhavanekar | June 4, 2018 at 1:57 am |

Hello sir,
    My name is Sagar and I have done Agricultural Engineering and PG Diploma in Agribusiness Management. I have 2.5 years of work experience in sales and marketing in agriculture and Aquaculture industry but somehow landed up in back office operations in an inspection and certification company. Now in order to reboot my career, can I see business analysis as a viable option for me? Please advise.

14. Abhijit Mukherjee | June 4, 2018 at 2:31 am |

I am having 5 years of experience into it recruitment so can you guide me how to switch to become a ba

15. Balaji Manoharan | June 4, 2018 at 2:34 am |

Hello Sir, My Name is Balaji Manoharan and i have 10year experience into MIS Reporting, now planned to switch into BA profile. So please quide me.. am i eligible to go for BA role?.. If yes provide me the quidlines

16. Tobi Akiode™ | June 4, 2018 at 2:53 am |

Fantastic video, again. Please, could you share what the roles of a BA in the banking industries are, with a few scenarios? What are the essential tools for problem solving in this industry? Thank you, for your reply, in advance.

17. Azim sayed | June 4, 2018 at 3:47 am |

I've completed my BSC IT o grade I want to get into data analysis so what courses is required ?

18. hamza4real | June 4, 2018 at 3:50 am |

Is there a demand for business analysts? How easy is it to get a job? I'm currently studying business administration (MIS) and my dream job is to become a business analyst. Thank you

19. Smiti Laddha | June 4, 2018 at 4:50 am |

Hi , I am currently working as System Engineer, want to switch my career as Business Analysis. Can ECBA can play a cutting edge to my decision?

20. Hi I am becoming a freshman in college next year and I want to know what steps to take to become a business analyst. More specifically, what classes i will need to take, and what degree I have to pursue. I

21. My Nguyen | June 4, 2018 at 5:57 am |

Cho e hỏi nếu e học ngành khác e mún chuyển sang làm BA thì ko pít là có khó khăn lắm ko ạ ?

22. Trọng Phúc | June 4, 2018 at 5:58 am |

Các bạn ở SG muốn tìm hiểu về Business analyst có thể đến BACs hoặc tham gia cộng đồng IIBA việt nam để giao lưu cũng ok ạ.

23. video hay quá!!! giờ muốn tìm hiểu và học thì có địa chỉ nào k bn??

24. Thành Trần Công | June 4, 2018 at 7:05 am |