Business Analysis Training: Strengths of a Business Analyst

Negotiate

Please watch: “Business Analyst Training for Beginners: Negotiation”

Dont register unless you want to grow ina new career ad are ready to work your ass off Feb 16th 2017 730 PM EST

Interview training for all Business analysis related questions. Visit www.businessanalyst.guru for more info business analyst online and in-class training. This is one in a series of Business Analysis Interview tutorials to help beginners outshine any of their competitors. This videos talks about How to Describe your Strengths with Business Analysis as its focus area.It provides the mindset of the interviewer; how to introduce your strength and convert it into an asset for the client with examples that reflect on the same.

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “Business Analyst’s Introduction the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)”

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

20 Comments on "Business Analysis Training: Strengths of a Business Analyst"

1. Love the advices here. But, it's be hard to listen when 3 or 4 stakeholders just talk to you all at once and yell over each other… and when I try facilitate the meeting and all the stakeholders do is high jack my meeting and skip the flow of the agenda. By that time, there's only 10 minutes left and my head is spinning and the stakeholders are upset at me because I couldn't compile the requirements concisely due the chaos. Welcome to my world…. and thank you for recording devices 🙂

2. Mohamed Riyal | June 7, 2018 at 6:51 am |

anyone can reply this question> if it important a work experience for BA job??[Important]

3. well explained and easy to adapt. love your work.

4. well explained and easy to adapt. love your work.

5. How to answer "what are your weaknesses as a Business Analyst"?

6. Tina Brantley | June 7, 2018 at 9:57 am |

Great information

7. Kavya Marellapudi | June 7, 2018 at 10:43 am |

This video helpful and informative. i like way of explaining.

8. Amit Tyagi | June 7, 2018 at 10:59 am |

Extremely helpful and informative guru ji,

9. Yogesh Utekar | June 7, 2018 at 11:15 am |

HI Akash,

I am Yogesh here I am working as a Business Analyst since last Six year. In order to enhance my skill i am looking out for sort of training.
    I had called you on your number however its not reachable. I left the voice message
    Could you please let me know details of courses.

10. Malika Wahab | June 7, 2018 at 12:06 pm |

I have worked as a QA analyst for for several years. I want to change my career to BA. Just browsing thru your videos. Very well explained the BA role. Thanks for your efforts. Highly appreciated. I see passion in your teaching how much you like to help.

11. vaibhav krishna | June 7, 2018 at 12:40 pm |

Try to watch Don Georgevich and it may be helpful to understand the context of the question.

12. vaibhav krishna | June 7, 2018 at 1:17 pm |

I cannot understand why are you focusing on technical terms like robust, assimilate, etc for a simple question. I think you complicating questions way too much. Your answer must be a straight forward answer with a small and simple example.

13. Naveena N | June 7, 2018 at 1:25 pm |

Hi Akash,

I like the way it is articulated. Good one. Would you be able to cover on "Creation of a Business Case" by taking any domain example. Ex: Insurance Industry, Banking etc.

14. Prasanth Venugopalan | June 7, 2018 at 2:22 pm |

Really super …..now I am have become one of your fan

15. gigish thomas | June 7, 2018 at 2:56 pm |

Very useful!!!

16. wonderful..extremely helpful..

17. Thank you Akash for taking the time to make and post such wonderful and very helpful videos

18. You are SERIOUSLY helping me in my interviews right now. THANK YOU so much.

19. Business Analyst Guru | June 7, 2018 at 4:23 pm |

What is your strong suite?

20. Shweta Jajoo | June 7, 2018 at 4:30 pm |

very good , clear and informative !