JOB LIFE vs BUSINESS LIFE | Digital Entrepreneur

JOB LIFE vs BUSINESS LIFE | Digital Entrepreneur

JOB LIFE vs BUSINESS LIFE | Digital Entrepreneur
How to join business
Why business life is better then job life
How to create passive income
How toleave target work 9 to 5

Maria Martinez has come across an advertisement for an exciting job opening at Purple Fashion. This could be a really great opportunity for her. Does she get the job? …

For more information about our newest Business English course please visit http://www.linguatv.com/p_Product/1/10046?lang=en

Learn Business English and practice your language skills with our Business English videos for your everyday working life with authentic conversations and interactive exercises!

The authentic and entertaining situations offer you the unique chance to quickly and efficiently build up your English language skills to a level where you can use it confidently in your everyday work. Learn to hold conversations, schedule meetings, order goods, make phone calls and even deal with complaints in English. This course is suitable for all learners of English at an intermediate to advanced level. This Business English course was nominated for “ELTons International Award” by the British Council. With this course, you’ll simply have fun learning Business German!

You will find more fascinating episodes of Business English at LinguaTV.com: http://www.linguatv.com/p_Product/1/10046?lang=en

25 Comments on "JOB LIFE vs BUSINESS LIFE | Digital Entrepreneur"

1. Satyaveer Kumar | September 9, 2018 at 2:46 am | Reply

Dope 😇😎😎😘

2. Reality. Deserves at least a million views.

3. Priyanka Sharma | September 9, 2018 at 4:00 am | Reply

There are 4 type of person in the world :-
    1) those who neither have money nor time (LABOURS)
    2) those who have time but not money (STUDENTS)
    3)those who have money but doesn't have time to spend it (EMPLOYEE)
    4) those who have both money and the time to spend it wisely.. (BUSINESSMAN)
    NOW THE QUESTION IS WHERE YOU want TO BE – 1,2,3 OR 4 OR HOW?
    Must reply …

4. hi

5. Do you want to do business in young age contact me 7867075763

6. yea i mean if you are just acting on a script it's all easy and fluent, but otherwise, you are just like.. my god what do I have to say again? ahah

7. Sierra Timmons | September 9, 2018 at 5:37 am | Reply

thanks the video was very helpful

8. How else do homework about this shit 😂

9. Jean-Noël Christophe | September 9, 2018 at 7:06 am | Reply

I'd love Maria Martinez to be my personal teacher 😉

10. THANH CHUNG DOAN | September 9, 2018 at 7:15 am | Reply

i hope ad can make many good video such as!

11. The young girl in a red dressing-gown is pretty.

12. Nice speaking

13. Wish it was that easy to get a job especially in the fashion industry

14. Sort It Out EA | September 9, 2018 at 9:46 am | Reply

didn't get the job did you 😞

15. Support them - Crowdfunding for great projects | September 9, 2018 at 10:13 am | Reply

Nice video. Will watch more of yours

Maybe you want to look into my channel and videos as well.

16. she performs very well, the fluency and confidence conveyed from her voice makes her such a good candidate.

17. Hello Govshut, you can turn on the English subtitles in YouTube by clicking on the icon in the lower right menue. At http://www.linguatv.com we offer subtitles as a standard. There you can show and hide the subtitles as well. In addition we offer many learning tools such as online dictionary, transcript, glossary and interactive exercises and games. Check it out. There are free demo lessons at http://www.linguatv.com/courses.html

18. Muhammad Sultanmuradov | September 9, 2018 at 12:12 pm | Reply

Nice prononcuation

19. please write me all they say on this video. help me, i have a english duty, i need the text of this conversation

20. thank you.. helping your video for improving my phone conversations…..

21. "Nice"!!!!! Thank you so much !!!!!!!

22. Ray Heavenscloud | September 9, 2018 at 2:56 pm | Reply

I'm so speechless to get a job… The phone is the problem for me to say the words.

23. I very much enjoyed the video. Sounds quite real to me.

24. Alexthekid1991 | September 9, 2018 at 4:17 pm | Reply

lol, most of the time I get, What do you want to know about the job? (recruiter that just sticks the add up).

25. Very good.